Monday, December 7, 2009

Final Thoughts

I really enjoyed going through the 23 things! There are so many resources available for educators to use. I tend to use things that will save me time or portray information in a new way. Now that I have some experience with a blog, I really think that I would like to have a classroom blog for parents/students. My curiosity has been piqued by this emerging technologies exercise and now I think I am hooked on finding new and interesting things on the web :)

3 comments:

  1. I agree, I really enjoyed this part of the class (blogging to one another in the class). It's much better than the discussion board. I really enjoy using the internet for my classroom as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked this better than the discussion board, too. It is a good "life skill" I guess you could say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in agreement with all of you. This method of communication was much more effective than the discussion board. I have also enjoyed this part of the class. Thanks to all of you for your great ideas and insights.

    ReplyDelete